1. They always come at inconvenient times.
2. If they waited until we were ready or prepared for them, they would never get here.
3. When you least expect it, something magickal and beautiful arrives, even before the anguish and pain from just a few moments ago has had a chance to subside.
4. They grow and change too fast for us to keep up, and too slow for us to not be impatient.
5. Most importantly, they are both gifts from God, and if we do not treasure them, they will be gone before we know it.